Accountability and buddying up?

Home Forums Teacher Training Forum Accountability and buddying up?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    janepick

I realise I’m struggling to be focused and organised, would anyone fancy buddying up with me, nothing arduous, maybe a weekly check in to decide that weeks plan and seeing each week how it went?

suespur
    Participant

Hi Jane
    Thank goodness I’m not the only one! If you’re still looking for a buddy, I’m happy to be one. Sue x

janepick

Sue that’s great. Could you give me a ring? I’m in this morning or send me a text and I’ll call you back. 07990647715 x

janepick

Sue and I have linked up and had a successful phone session together.

We discussed what we remembered, had forgotten and mis interpreted, helped clarify our thoughts and navigated the teaching site whilst on WhatsApp with each other.

We’ve set up a regular weekly phone call with each other and outlined our forthcoming weekly plan of action and will use each call to check in with what we’ve achieved and our plans for the following week.

It was great and very supportive, really helping me feel I could coherently and effectively continue learning.

Svenja
    Participant

That sounds fantastic Jane and Sue – well done!
    I found the same issues as you, but I am in the middle of writing a final assignment for my Samurai Shiatsu teacher trainer certificate – I am hoping to have that done and dusted by the end of April. Then I’ll have the space for buddying … do you think it is best to keep buddying to pairs?
    Hope everyone is keeping well, warmly Svenja

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.