INTRODUCTION

Home Forums Teacher Training Forum INTRODUCTION

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bill Palmer
    Keymaster

HI, I hope this forum is a little easier to use than the last one I installed. A few of you were not able to post on the last one. Please say hello and check in with how you are to make sure that all of you can use it.

Svenja
    Participant

Hello all,

posting seems to be ok now. What I find a bit confusing is that once we submit the post, it doesn’t go back to teacher training ‘start page’ but have to use back button in browser.
    How is everyone else finding this?
    Svenja

suespur
    Participant

Hello everyone
    This is my first visit and posting to our forum – so far so good. Nice to feel we have a means of communicating. Am now going to explore the resources. Sue

suespur
    Participant

Hi Svenja
    I agree with you – at the moment, if you click on ‘Home’ it takes you back to the main SEED home page and the only way to return to the Teacher Training Home Page is by clicking the back button. I found a way round this by opening the forum in a new tab from the Teacher Training Home Page. Sue

Bill Palmer
    Keymaster

Hi Sue and Svenja,

Thanks for pointing that out. I have now put the teacher training home page in the courses menu so you can get back to it from anywhere in the site.

If you go to the self-assessment system it is outside the main site but I will put a button to return to the site later today or tomorrow.

Colin Malsingh
    Participant

Hi Sue, Svenja, Bill and others who will log in over the next few days.

It’s good seeing this part of SEED evolving and maturing – thanks for responding to the suggestions Bill.

janepick

Hello all,
    I’ve finally found time and steeled myself to explore this. Not my favourite medium so I’m holding my breath.
    I sincerely hope you are all well out there and managing life.

billcomm
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

A fine day in the garden digging ma potatoes and sharp’nin’ shears, tools, tongue etc – Spring in Badgershire and but for martial law – I’d say what a wonderful world and still is despite it all. I’ve navigated round the TT site and all seems fine – I’ll be back in contact soon. Hope youz all dandy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.