Workshops in June

Home Forums Teacher Training Forum Workshops in June

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ruthzabb
    Participant

Hello dear fellows,

I am finally using the forum, hope you are all well.
    Have you received the last email about doing workshops online during the days of the next training in June?.
    What do you think? i have spoken with another teacher training participant and we are quite expectant about it.

jojudd
    Participant

Hello Ruth and all other fellow Shiatsu Friends

We haven’t met personally as I was unable to come to The Joy Divisions workshop in March. I think I have otherwise met both Colin and Jasmine previously before on other workshops and am not sure who else is on the course.

June workshops sounds great but before that I am wondering if anyone is interested in touching base via Zoom for example to consolidate any of the explorations on The Joy Divisions course and/or is interested in using me as a way to practice teaching any of the Tai Yang and Shao Yin concepts or maybe if anyone just wants to share discussions verbally as a group or individually rather than via messaging?

I previously was on The Joy Divisions workshop last year and so have a basic foundation to start from.

I was hoping to have some catch up with Colin but that’s not possible right now so in the interests of working collectively and aligning my intention and will to embrace video conferencing during these times I just thought I would put this out there.

Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts and to meeting you all.

Jo x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.